We recognize the need for parents to understand the value behind a service’s cost. We spend a lot of time carefully making decisions about pricing. Our paramount concern is that every experience goes beyond your expectations.
A few key things to understand:
- At The Core has high professional standards for our level of quality and dedication to you. Families expect and receive a high caliber of support from us. Our essay expert gets rave reviews from the students.
- The workshop’s cost covers support for the rest of the summer, via our proactive communication with you (weekly exclusive e-newsletter) AND via your ability to reach out with follow-up questions to our Family Liaison.
- Our team makes a significant investment to stay up to date on the latest news in college admissions. The landscape keeps changing (ChatGPT, test optional, ACT/SAT overall, shifting requirements from colleges, etc.). We keep up with all of that in order to guide the students in the workshops well. We have to update/create content to ensure details are spot-on because you’re counting on that from us.
- We limit the number of students in each workshop to foster interaction, ensure questions are answered, provide personalized attention, etc.
- In addition to the live workshop instructions, discussions, and demonstrations, each workshop participant receives a ton of supportive information (emails, articles, worksheets, videos, etc.) before and after the workshop.
- This type of concierge service goes above and beyond what you will find elsewhere. The vast majority of schools are unable to provide this type of support—in a timely manner if ever at all.