Junior Year: What to Do and How to Do It™
You have a junior! You know this year is critical to “college prep,” and you have so many questions. Join us to get that boost you need to understand and tackle the tasks ahead! In this 90-minute webinar, we’ll lay it all out for your family, and we’ll direct you to the resources you will value.
WATCH THE PROGRAM ON YOUR SCHEDULE:
This recording is for the exclusive use of your family and may not be shared. Those watching on demand can share their quick questions with us via email. Because the world of college admissions changes rapidly, the recording will only be available until 11/30/21.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Parents and Students – Grade 11; low-cost family ticket $29
Next summer, your student will start their college applications. What should you be doing now? Beth Probst, founder and CEO of At The Core, will outline the year ahead.
Let’s get you started with an overview of:
- Tasks and timeline for the year ahead
- College research (including visits, search criteria, etc.)
- ACT/SAT/PSAT and test-optional
- 504/IEP considerations
- College applications (components, selection criteria, extracurriculars and more)
- COVID-19’s impact to the process ahead
- Careers and majors, paying for college, scholarships, and more!