What do you need to know about high school scheduling?
High school scheduling is around the corner. Students often aren’t aware or don’t fully understand the myriad of options available to them. As a parent, you want to provide them with good advice about their choices. You have questions:
How can you support your child? (With knowledge! We can help.) What are all the options available? (There are more than you might think.) How do colleges view the classes your child takes? How can you help your child achieve balance between their school life and everything else?
INTENDED AUDIENCE: This program was created for parents and students currently in grades 8 to 11 who want to learn more about all the types of choices in high school. Younger parents/students may be ready for this info, and they are welcome, too.
Join Beth Probst, founder and CEO of At The Core LLC, for a deep, 90-minute dive into these topics:
- Graduation requirements
- Defining the options (AP, IB, Dual Enrollment, foreign languages, honors, electives, academies, and more)
- Pros and cons of each
- Which is best for your student? How to help them choose?
- Planning out all four years–the stuff you HAVE to do and the stuff you GET to do
- The importance of balance and how to achieve it
- How do colleges view these choices? How is college credit awarded for HS classes?
- And more (including honors diplomas, OH diploma seals, & GPA calculation)
This premium webinar ($29 family ticket) builds upon what you’ll learn from your high school’s scheduling information session. We have the luxury of time and can go deeper.
So join us as we crack open those course catalogs and open up the world of options available to your student.