DO YOU HAVE A RISING SENIOR? CLASS OF 2022?
Go from stressed, confused, and overwhelmed to prepared, relieved, and confident in our powerful College Application Workshop.
Parents, we want THIS for you…
“…I thought she’d been in her room watching Netflix all summer. Then she showed me her spreadsheet with admissions requirements, available scholarships, admission deadlines, which essays are required, etc. for all seven schools she is interested in. She’s also sketching out essays. We’re so happy we had her take the workshop – there is no way she would be this far along if she had not.”
What do last year’s workshop parents have to say?
- What did we find most helpful? The confidence my daughter gained through the College Admissions workshop about the entire admissions process and what she needed to do (and by when). She didn’t feel like she was flying blind, and I never had to nag about upcoming tasks. I have also loved the exclusive e-newsletter. Fantastic source of ongoing information.
- I’d want parents to know what a great “North Star” the College Admissions Workshop provides.
- Go to At the Core! Unfortunately, you can’t rely on the high school to guide you in as much detail as At the Core did for us! We’ll be back in 4 yrs when our next child is ready for this process!
Class of 2022…don’t “fly blind” let us be your “North Star” in the college application process.
The college application season opens in a few short months (August 1st). Seniors have a lot on their plates. Your student needs the help, support, and information we deliver in this important workshop.
We built our College Application Workshop years ago to support families. With our laser-focused, year-round attention on the college process, we know what your student needs to learn to tackle the process with confidence and clarity.
Please don’t wait for school to start and hope someone can help you then.
This workshop and our continued support during the summer (exclusive weekly eNewsletter, response to your follow-up questions, etc.) can give students the momentum to stay on top of the process.
Experts will lead students through:
- COVID-19 Considerations – summer/fall plans for ACT/SAT, test optional policies at colleges, conducting college visits online, etc.
- The Common Application
- College application essays
- Deadlines & timelines for the steps ahead
- Trusted resources and tools to use
- ACT/SAT scores & reporting
- Letters of recommendation
- Choosing a college major
- College research (college fairs, what’s a “fit,” campus visits, etc.)
- Scholarship research and applications
- Preparing for the transition to college
The workshop price of $299 includes the 3-hour class with special section taught by an expert on essay writing, a workshop portfolio of videos, resources, documents, and worksheets touching on all aspects (testing, organization, research, applications, letters of recommendation, essays, majors, money, etc.) for families to use after the class, and the post event resources–weekly exclusive newsletter with additional resources (ex. what do you need to be doing now) and availability for your follow-up questions.
Why should your student take this workshop?
- We’ve assembled a team of experts to support your child.
- Get your student started – Isn’t that the hardest part…getting started?!
- Students attend the workshop; all sessions have capped attendance to maintain a small group setting.
- Students learn about the whole process, timeline, tasks, and resources to access over the coming months.
- All information taught is built for the Class of 2022 and their unique needs.
- Maintain momentum – your family is supported during the summer and fall with resources/guidance.
Due to continuing COVID-19 restrictions…
Our workshops will again be offered virtually this summer. Our sessions last year using Adobe Connect were very successful. Our platform will allow us to use webcams, live instruction, small group collaboration in breakout rooms, one-on-one support, multiple communication methods including voice, chat, polling, and much more. All resources (documents, videos, worksheets, etc.) will be shared electronically.
Wondering how our College Application Workshop and our Class of 2022 Private Consultations compare to one another? Click to find out more. (Note: Rising Senior Private Consultations will begin this summer.)
Hilliard School district families — Your district has wonderful opportunities for this work. Keep an eye open for these informational and working sessions for your Hilliard student. You are lucky to have this assistance in your district!
Register today – Seating limited to promote more individual attention