DO YOU HAVE A RISING SENIOR? CLASS OF 2024?
Go from stressed, confused, and overwhelmed to prepared, relieved, and confident in our powerful College Application Workshop.
The college application season opens in a few short months (August 1st). Now more than ever, your student needs the help, support, and information we deliver in this important workshop.
We built our College Application Workshop years ago to support families. With our laser-focused, year-round attention on the college process, we know what your student needs to learn to tackle the process with confidence and clarity. This workshop and our continued concierge-like support during the summer (exclusive weekly eNewsletter, response to your follow-up questions, etc.) can give them the momentum to stay on top of the process.
Please don’t wait for school to start and hope someone can help you then. Our workshops are in June, giving your student a huge head start on the tasks!
During the 3-hour online workshop, experts will lead students through…
- The Common Application
- College application essays (including the impact of ChatGPT)
- Deadlines & timelines for the steps ahead
- Trusted resources and tools to use
- ACT/SAT scores, reporting, and test optional policies at colleges
- Letters of recommendation
- Choosing a college major
- College research (college fairs, what’s a “fit,” campus visits, etc.)
- Scholarship research and applications
- Preparing for the transition to college
Why should your student take this workshop?
- We’ve assembled a team of experts to support your child.
- Get your student started – Isn’t that the hardest part…getting started?!
- Workshops are online this summer. We are building off the success of the last three years of workshops in which we used the same high-powered online classroom platform. The platform will allow us to use webcams, live instruction, small group collaboration in breakout rooms, one-on-one support, multiple communication methods including voice, chat, polling, and much more.
- Students attend the workshop; all sessions have capped attendance to maintain a small group setting.
- Students learn about the whole process, timeline, tasks, and resources to access over the coming months.
- All information taught is built for the Class of 2024 and their unique needs.
- Maintain momentum – we’ll continue to support your family during the summer and fall with resources/guidance.
What have previous students said about the workshop?
“I learned a lot about the application process and how to get started before most kids. I felt like I got ahead of my classmates.”
“It jumpstarted my success.”
“It helped me feel on top of things and lowered my stress about my application.”
“It allowed me to be confident that I was completing my applications correctly and helped me to start them ahead of time.”
“I’m glad I was given a lot of resources and didn’t have to go through the process on my own.”
100% of students who responded to our survey said they would recommend the workshop!
Register today – Seating is limited to promote more individual attention. Get them started on the tasks now!
In order to give students ample time to complete all required pre-work before the workshop, ticket sales end 12 hours before the event. If you are attempting to purchase a ticket within this timeframe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prefer a one-on-one meeting about college applications? Schedule a Private Consultation with us today.
Hilliard School District families — Your district has wonderful opportunities for this work in August of Senior year. Keep an eye open for these informational and working sessions for your Hilliard student. You are lucky to have this assistance in your district!
Please note: Minimum enrollment must be met for workshop to go forward as scheduled.
Refund policy: Attendees can receive full refunds up to 7 days before the event. No refunds will be issued after June 9, 2023 at 12:00 am EST.