Joe Messinger, CFP®, of Capstone Wealth Partners is passionate about empowering families to become informed consumers of higher education so that they don’t pay a penny more for college than they absolutely have to. He works with families to help demystify the college funding process and is widely recognized as an expert in college planning.
REGISTER: Wednesday, March 6, 7:00-8:30 pm (FREE)
If you can’t watch live, the recording will be shared the next day.
He will answer parents biggest questions about college:
- How the FAFSA Simplification Act will impact families
- How to find schools that will be the most generous with financial aid and scholarship money
- Strategies available for high income families to get more free money for college
- How to have the college money talk with kids
- How to successfully appeal to colleges for more scholarship money.