At this point, our high school seniors are “so over it!” They don’t want to write one more essay or fill out one more application. And yet, we need them to apply for private scholarships in order to save money. What’s a parent to do?
We get it. We’re parents, too. Sign your student up for our Virtual Scholarship Party. They bring the snacks, and we’ll bring the party.
- High school seniors have lost much of their motivation to tackle any more college tasks.
- Students have more fun when they can do things together.
- Getting started is half the battle.
- Most people don’t know where to start.
We created this party to provide a way to get started–and have some fun doing it!
In this 90-minute interactive party, your student will learn the who, what, why, how, when, and where of scholarships. Scholarships aren’t just for straight “A” students or stellar athletes!
- Our party hostess will help them get a solid understanding of the scholarship process.
- They’ll learn how to identify scholarships they qualify for based on things like college, major, qualifications, and connections.
- At this interactive event, students will get busy on their computers learning how to find scholarships. (They may even win a prize!)
- Start applying! After all, no part time job will pay them (potentially) $50-100 per hour!
A previous student said she would “definitely recommend the scholarship party for my friends.”
Spots are very limited. The price for this premium, interactive workshop is $49, so grab a friend or two to sign up with today! (We encourage a couple friends to watch together keeping in mind COVID-safety precautions.)
Tech support: If you register and have trouble with PayPal or don’t receive a confirmation email from Zoom, please click here to email us so we can help troubleshoot.