CINCINNATI friends (& anyone else who wants to join in)…Wealth Planning Corporation’s, Todd Lyon, CFP® and Jerry Yox, CFP® with At the Core’s, Beth Probst will co-host a Virtual Lunch n’ Learn with live Q&A.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis navigating through the college admissions process has become more complex, and there has been a constant change of information! This poses a new challenge for parents and students of the class of 2021.
- How to plan for tests and campus visits?
- How has the ACT and SAT testing changed?
- Are there schools where the ACT/SAT is optional?
- Will any of this impact the FAFSA filing in November?
- Will this impact financial aid packages and student loans?
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Bring your lunch and jump on this virtual Lunch n’ Learn to get some answers!