Preparing for college is not the same as it was for us.
You have unanswered questions…so much you don’t know. You need information from a trusted resource and time to ask your questions. We have the solution to your stress with Tips for the College-Bound.
Join Beth Probst and other experts in all aspects of college preparation and support for an afternoon of Tips for the College-Bound. Our EXTENDED 3-hour workshop allows for a more interactive experience with bonus content.
Perfect for families with 8th-11th graders. We encourage parents AND students to attend together–HUGE PLUS to have your child hear this info too.
Our EXTENDED workshop is being offered only once this winter/spring.
- Preparing for the ACT/SAT exams – creating a less stressful approach to testing success!
- What students should consider when choosing high school courses (AP, IB, honors, electives, College Credit Plus, and more)
- High school graduation requirements
- What colleges are looking for in their applicants
- What future employers are looking for in college graduates
- Extended discussion of exploring careers, choosing a major, & tips for success in college
- The application process
- How to choose a major (and future career path)
- Finding the right college
- What families can be doing now to prepare
- How to pay for it! Our favorite college money guy, Joe Messinger, CFP®, will be on hand to discuss money matters.
- How to help your student make the most of their college years and be prepared for their future career.
- And so much more!