Preparing for college is not the same as it was for us.
You have unanswered questions…so much you don’t know. You need information from a trusted resource and time to ask your questions. We have the solution to your stress with Tips for the College-Bound.
Join Beth Probst and other experts in all aspects of college preparation and support.
Perfect for families with 8th-11th graders. IDEAL for freshmen and sophomores!
We encourage parents and students to attend together.
- Preparing for the ACT/SAT exams
- What students should consider when choosing high school courses (AP, IB, honors, electives, College Credit Plus, etc.)
- What colleges are looking for in their applicants
- The application process
- How to choose a major/future career
- What families can be doing now to prepare
- How to pay for it! Our favorite college money guy, Joe Messinger, CFP®, will be on hand to discuss money matters.
- And so much more!