You are invited to a special webinar for parents of 6th-10th graders in districts served by Great Oaks Career Campuses. (All registrants receive the recording.)
Families have many options later in high school—AP, IB, CCP, electives both inside and outside the high school. Join us to get a jump on what you should know to help guide your student.
Great Oaks Career Campuses and At The Core are partnering to bring you a deep discussion on educational options and the role of career technical education in those options. Key details about the unique curriculums available for juniors and seniors at Great Oaks Career Campuses will be shared.
- These “super-electives” give your student an advantage when planning for college.
- Discover educational & career options available to YOUR student.
- Learn how they can earn college credits and industry credentials while in high school.
- These programs enhance a college prep plan.
- The programs help students graduate with confidence and clarity.
- Engage now to be prepared later. Students apply as sophomores to programs. Awareness & planning are critical to getting the most out of opportunities in high school.
- These programs can differentiate your student on college applications and resumes.
Your child’s high school years can be customized to create a pathway toward their successful future. Join us for an interactive discussion to learn about the programs offered, how to apply, school day logistics, connections with industry, how it works with an IEP/504 plan, and much more!
We have crafted these chats as parents only events. Students are welcome to come if necessary. However, we find that those first informational discussions have a better flow without children there. We encourage students to attend one of the many visit opportunities with Great Oaks that you will learn about at our chat.
Great Oaks Career Campuses serves 36 different school districts including Mason, Sycamore, Loveland, Wyoming, Clinton-Massie, Fairfield, Forest Hills, Indian Hill, Miami Trace, Milford, Norwood, Princeton, and West Clermont to name a few.
Great Oaks programs lead to careers in: medicine/healthcare/dentistry/vision, engineering, robotics, culinary arts, information technology, web applications & game development, exercise science & sports medicine, automotive technology, advanced manufacturing, veterinary assisting, digital arts & design, and more.