Special event for Mason parents of 6th-9th graders…get a jump on what you should know!
Join representatives from Great Oaks Career Campuses and At The Core for an interactive discussion for parents about the unique opportunities available to your student. All sessions are 90 minutes.
- “Super-electives” give your student an advantage when planning for college.
- Discover educational & career options available to YOUR student.
- Engage now to be prepared later.
- Today’s career tech is SO different from “vo-tech” we knew.
- Programs enhance a college prep plan.
- Unique and powerful experiences your student could easily miss.
Students apply as sophomores – awareness and planning critical to get the most out of high school opportunities!
Coffee and refreshments provided.
Great Oaks programs include: Engineering Technologies, Robotics, Cybersecurity, Digital Arts & Design, Dental Assisting, Health Technology, Computer Networking, Culinary Arts, Web Applications & Game Development, Exercise Science & Sports Medicine, Animal & Equine Science, Surgical Assisting, Veterinary Assisting