8th Grade Parents–ALL DISTRICTS WELCOME!
You have been invited to attend a unique, valuable, and free workshop. Last year’s presentations were wildly popular. You won’t want to miss it!
Beth Probst, founder and CEO of At The Core, has crafted an evening of tips and tools to share with you to help you prepare your student for high school and the road ahead.
Topics will include:
- a timeline of what you can expect each year in high school
- choosing courses and an overview of all the options available (like honors classes, AP classes, dual enrollment, etc.)
- the value of pre-planning – keeping college prep and graduation requirements in mind
- achieving the balance needed for success
- ACT/SAT testing – a 10,000 foot level look to get that thinking started
- how parents can support their students
- and more!
This session is geared for parents. Our kids get a lot of info about this transition through the school, and this session is intended to support parents. Some kids WILL come, and that is perfectly fine too!
Hope to see you there!