Special event for parents of 8th-10th graders…get a jump on what you should know!
Join representatives from Eastland-Fairfield Career & Technical Schools and Beth Probst for an interactive discussion for parents about the unique opportunities available to your student. The session is 90 minutes.
- Engage now to be prepared later.
- Discover educational & career options available to YOUR student.
- Today’s career tech is SO different from the “vo-tech” we knew.
- Eastland-Fairfield’s “super-electives” give your student an advantage when planning for college…check out the programs below!!
- Eastland-Fairfield’s programs enhance a college prep plan.
- Unique and powerful experiences your student could easily miss.
Can’t watch the program live? Register, and we’ll send you the recording. Note: If our webinar exceeds capacity during the live program, just remember–everyone who registers will receive a recording afterwards.
Programs include: Pre-Engineering, Cyber Security, Pre-Nursing, Dental Assisting, Exercise Science, Criminal Justice, Pharmacy, Culinary Arts, Animal Management, Aviation, Automotive, Welding, Agriculture & Heavy Equipment, Cosmetology, Electrical, Construction and more.
Eastland-Fairfield Career and Technical Schools serves 16 school districts in Franklin, Fairfield, and Pickaway counties including Amanda-Clearcreek, Berne Union, Bexley, Bloom-Carroll, Canal Winchester, Fairfield Union, Gahanna, Groveport Madison, Hamilton, Liberty Union-Thurston, New Albany, Pickerington, Reynoldsburg, Teays Valley, Walnut Township and Whitehall. All districts are encouraged to attend.