Welcome to junior year! You know this year is critical to “college prep,” but perhaps you are feeling clueless. You have so many questions. Or you’ve been here before with another kiddo, but COVID-19 has you thinking about how things are different.
Join us to get that boost you need to understand and tackle the tasks ahead! In this 90-minute webinar, we’ll lay it all out for your family, and we’ll direct you to the resources you will value.
One short year from now, your junior will be preparing college applications. Small steps over the next 12 months will be important to take, and we’re grateful to be able to show you the ropes. Webinar topics include:
- Tasks and timeline for the year ahead
- College research (including visits, search criteria, etc.)
- ACT/SAT/PSAT plans for this year – are these tests still important?
- 504/IEP considerations
- College applications (and what colleges are really looking for in applicants, extracurriculars, etc.)
- COVID-19’s anticipated impacts to the process ahead
- Careers and majors, paying for colleges, finishing the academic year strong, and more!
Parents and students are encouraged to watch the webinar together. Because this is a live event, the webinar will not be recorded.
For the majority of the webinar, information will be shared and participants will listen and learn. There will be limited time for questions on each of the topics. For a deeper dive into testing and college research, consider registering for our detailed webinars on those two subjects. If this forum is not ideal for your family and you really need a more personalized meeting with us, you’re looking for our Private Consultation service.