You have a junior! As you enter the second half of your child’s junior year, those critical “college prep” tasks loom large, but you might feel lost, overwhelmed or uncertain. We get it! You have so many questions.
We built this program just for you!
Join us to get that boost of detailed information you need to understand and tackle the tasks ahead (and decrease your stress level)! In this 90-minute webinar, we’ll lay it all out for your family, and we’ll direct you to the resources you will value.
Note: This event is intended for families who weren’t able to attend our “Junior Year” program this past fall.
Eight months from now, your junior will be preparing college applications. Small steps between now and then will be important to take (and so impactful), and we’re grateful to be able to show you the ropes. Webinar topics include:
- What are the tasks ahead of us?
- How to stay motivated as a family and not get stuck
- High school considerations – GPA, looking ahead to senior year, etc.
- College research including visits, search criteria, etc.
- ACT/SAT – When to take them? How to prepare? Wait – are these tests still important?
- 504/IEP considerations as you look at colleges
- College applications – What do they look like? What about essays? What colleges are really looking for in applicants, extracurriculars, etc.?
- COVID-19’s anticipated impacts to the process ahead
- Personal development tips for your child as they move toward college
- Careers and majors, paying for colleges, finishing the academic year strong, and more!
Parents and students are encouraged to watch the webinar together. This is a live event, and a recording of the webinar will not be available after the session. This junior year webinar is one of our low-cost sessions, with a family ticket price of $24.
For the majority of the webinar, information will be shared and participants will listen and learn. There will be limited time for questions on each of the topics. Consider our Private Consultation service if you need personalized help for your family.