Families with high school seniors:
Is your student starting college in the fall? Join At The Core for a summer of support that’s designed to ensure your rising freshman starts college off on the right foot.
Sending your child to college can be scary. You need support, guidance, and answers to your questions about academics, safety, finances, communication, and more.
You’ll attend a college orientation soon (some great and some so-so), but this summer, we are also here to help your family!
Over the past 10 years, we have accumulated tips, tasks, and a ton of resources we know you’ll value. We created this workshop to include all the insider tips we would want our families to know and think about in the coming months.
Both parents and students will appreciate the chance to learn together about what to expect and what you can be doing over the summer. The topics we will cover will generate some great conversations.
This workshop has a family ticket price of $129. Every family receives a series of touch points over the summer including:
- One 90-minute, interactive webinar (recording will be shared with all who register)
- Online library of documents & resources (family discussion items, checklists, blogs, and lots more!)
- Exclusive 6-week rising freshman summer newsletter subscription
- Ongoing support throughout the summer as new questions arise
- Preparing academically for college, both in and out of the classroom
- Career planning (internships, Career Services)
- Financial, health, safety, & legal considerations
- Common struggles for freshmen (roommates, loneliness, time management, asking for help, & more)
- The new adult relationship between the student and parents
- What we wish we would have known before our children went to college