When parents are looking for that “secret sauce” for college applications, they often have questions about extracurriculars. How many do we need? Are some better than others? What are colleges looking for? (By the way, there is no “secret sauce”–just a well-laid plan that fits your child.)
We developed this FREE webinar to answer those questions and also to go deeper into how time spent in extracurricular activities can fuel your child’s growth in their personal, academic, mental, and social development. As parents, we have the opportunity to help guide and support that growth.
Parents and students are invited to join Beth Probst, Founder and CEO of At The Core LLC, for valuable insight into:
- Types of extracurriculars (including ideas you may not have thought of)
- Why should a student engage in them
- How will time spent in these activities support their growth?
- What are colleges looking for?
- What is meant by “finding a good fit” for extracurriculars?
- Developing “leadership”
- The impact of COVID-19
Register now for our webinar. You’ll gain knowledge that will enable you to help guide your teen’s choices on how to spend their time outside of school.
Can’t attend live? Register and we will send you a link to the recording.