Special event for Hilliard parents of 6th-10th graders…get a jump on what you should know!
Join representatives from Tolles Career and Technical Center and At The Core for an interactive discussion for parents about the unique opportunities available to your student. All sessions are 90 minutes.
- Tolles “super-electives” give your student an advantage when planning for college.
- Discover educational & career options available to YOUR student.
- Engage now to be prepared later.
- Today’s career tech is SO different from “vo-tech” we knew.
- Tolles programs enhance a college prep plan.
- Unique and powerful experiences your student could easily miss.
Students apply as sophomores – awareness and planning critical to get the most out of high school opportunities!
Coffee and refreshments provided.
Programs include: engineering & manufacturing technology, health sciences (pharmacy, pre-nursing, pre-vet tech, therapy, etc.), marketing & logistics, natural sciences (forestry, environmental management, etc.), early childhood education, culinary arts, IT (web design & development, networking, security, support, etc.), art design & communication, digital media production, criminal justice, construction technology, welding & fabrication technology, and automotive technologies.