INTENDED AUDIENCE: Parents of 6th-10th graders in districts served by the Delaware Area Career Center (Big Walnut, Buckeye Valley, Delaware, Olentangy, Westerville & Worthington)
Families have many options later in high school—AP, IB, CCP, electives both inside and outside the high school.
Join us to get a jump on what you should know to help guide your student. Your child’s high school years can be customized to create a pathway toward their successful future.
The Delaware Area Career Center and At The Core are partnering to bring you a deep discussion on educational options and the role of career technical education in those options.
Key details about the unique curriculums available for juniors and seniors at DACC will be shared.
- DACC’s “super-electives” give your student an advantage when planning for college.
- Discover educational & career options available to YOUR student.
- Learn how they can earn college credits and industry credentials while in high school.
- DACC programs enhance a college prep plan.
- The programs help students graduate with confidence and clarity.
- Engage now to be prepared later. Students apply as sophomores to most programs. Awareness & planning are critical.
- These programs can differentiate your student on college applications and resumes.
Join us for an interactive discussion to learn about the programs offered, how to apply, school day logistics, connections with industry, how it works with an IEP/504 plan, and much more!
LOCATION: Virtual Zoom webinar
DACC offers 25+ career and college-prep programs including: Bioscience; Engineering Technology; Digital Design; Culinary Arts; Exercise Science; Cybersecurity; Health Tech & Nursing; Welding; Pharmacy Technician; Wildlife & Resource Management; Robotics, Automation & Design; Early Childhood Education; Columbus Zoo School; and more!!