Due to closures at Ohio University’s Lancaster campus, tonight’s coffee chat with EFCTS has been postponed. We plan on rescheduling this event for a later date.
Special event for parents of 8-10th graders SERVED BY EASTLAND-FAIRFIELD CAREER & TECHNICAL SCHOOLS…get a jump on what you should know! (ALL affiliated EFCTS district parents are welcome to attend.)
Join representatives from Eastland-Fairfield Career & Technical Schools and At The Core for a free, interactive discussion for parents about the unique opportunities available to your student. The session is 90 minutes.
- Engage now to be prepared later.
- Discover educational & career options available to YOUR student.
- Today’s career tech is SO different from the “vo-tech” we knew.
- Eastland-Fairfield’s “super-electives” give your student an advantage when planning for college…check out the programs below!!
- Eastland-Fairfield’s programs enhance a college prep plan.
- Unique and powerful experiences your student could easily miss.
Programs include: Pre-Engineering, Cyber Security, Pre-Nursing, Dental Assisting, Exercise Science, Criminal Justice, Pharmacy, Culinary Arts, Animal Management, Aviation, Automotive Welding, Agriculture & Heavy Equipment, Cosmetology, Electrical, Construction.
Coffee and refreshments provided.
Eastland-Fairfield Career and Technical Schools serves 16 school districts in Franklin, Fairfield, and Pickaway counties including Amanda-Clearcreek, Berne Union, Bloom-Carroll, Fairfield Union, Liberty Union-Thurston, Walnut Township, New Albany, Gahanna, Groveport, Pickerington, and Reynoldsburg.