You are invited to a special event for parents of 6th-10th graders in districts served by Eastland-Fairfield Career and Technical Schools.
Families have many options later in high school—AP, IB, CCP, electives both inside and outside the high school. Join us to get a jump on what you should know to help guide your student.
Eastland-Fairfield Career & Technical Schools and At The Core are partnering to bring you a deep discussion on educational options and the role of career technical education in those options. Key details about the unique curriculums available for high school students at Eastland-Fairfield will be shared.
- Eastland-Fairfield’s “super-electives” give your student an advantage when planning for college and careers.
- Discover educational and career options available to YOUR student through real-world, hands-on experiences where students earn college credits and industry credentials while in high school.
- Eastland-Fairfield’s academic and career-tech programs enhance your student’s preparation for his/her next step (education, enlistment into the military, entrepreneurship, and employment).
- Engage now to be prepared later. Awareness and planning are critical to getting the most out of opportunities in high school.
- Don’t miss the unique and powerful educational experiences that will differentiate your student’s high school experiences from others.
Your child’s high school years can be customized to create a pathway toward their successful future. Join us for an interactive discussion to learn about the programs offered, how to apply, school day logistics, connections with industry, how it works with an IEP/504 plan, and much more!
Gahanna Senior Center is located at 480 Rocky Fork Blvd., Gahanna, OH 43230.
COVID note: In-person chats may be moved to a virtual format based on guidance from health officials and discretion of the venue. We will communicate if this switch becomes necessary. Masks are required for all attendees regardless of vaccination status.
Programs include: Pre-Engineering, Cyber Security, Pre-Nursing, Dental Assisting, Sports Medicine, Criminal Justice, Firefighting, Culinary Arts, Animal Management, Aviation, Automotive, Welding, Mechatronics, Cosmetology, Electrical, Construction & more.
Eastland-Fairfield serves 16 school districts in Franklin, Fairfield, and Pickaway counties including Amanda-Clearcreek, Berne Union, Bexley, Bloom-Carroll, Canal Winchester, Fairfield Union, Gahanna, Groveport Madison, Hamilton, Liberty Union-Thurston, New Albany, Pickerington, Reynoldsburg, Teays Valley, Walnut Township & Whitehall. All districts are encouraged to attend.