You have a RISING junior (Class of 2024)! You know this upcoming year is critical to “college prep,” and you have so many questions. Join us to get that boost you need to understand and tackle the tasks ahead!
In this 90-minute webinar, we’ll lay it all out for your family, and we’ll direct you to the resources you will value.
HOW TO WATCH?
This recording is for the exclusive use of your family and may not be shared. Those watching on demand can share their quick questions with us via email. Because the world of college admissions changes rapidly, the recording will only be available until 11/30/22.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Entering Grade 11 (Class of 2024). Parents and Students are encouraged to watch together.
FAMILY TICKET PRICE: $29 (Please note a PayPal account is not necessary. Expand PayPal popup box during registration for options.)
Next summer, your student will start their college applications. Small steps between now and then will be important to take (and so impactful), and we’re grateful to be able to show you the ropes. Webinar topics include:
- What are the tasks ahead of us?
- How to stay motivated as a family and not get stuck
- High school considerations – GPA, looking ahead to senior year, etc.
- College research including visits, search criteria, etc.
- ACT/SAT – When to take them? How to prepare? Wait – are these tests still important?
- 504/IEP considerations as you look at colleges
- College applications – What do they look like? What about essays? What colleges are really looking for in applicants, extracurriculars, etc.?
- COVID-19’s anticipated impacts to the process ahead
- Personal development tips for your child as they move toward college
- Careers and majors, paying for colleges, finishing the academic year strong, and more!
Families will want to consider registering for our additional deep dive webinars for more information. Visit www.GettingAtTheCore.com/upcoming-webinars for the complete list.
Please note that not all questions may be answered during the program due to time constraints. Families with very specific student or situation questions will be better served by our Private Consultation service (in-person in Central Ohio or online nationwide).