Testing! ACT, SAT, PSAT, cancelled exams, test optional movement, merit scholarships…testing is BY FAR the one topic we field the most questions about. Testing causes unnecessary stress not only for the student, but also for the parent. With a plan in hand and knowledge on your side, you can reduce that stress and be ready for what’s ahead! Join Beth Probst, founder and CEO of At The Core, as she takes a deep dive into college entrance exams.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Parents and Students – Grades 7-11 (It will be extremely valuable to families with limited or no testing experience.)
Webinar topics include:
- The who, what, when, why, where, & how of ACT/SAT testing
- How are they different
- Which is right for your student
- What exactly is “test-optional” and how do we navigate that option
- Developing a testing plan – tips on when & how often to take them
- How to register and report scores
- The latest news & future plans from the testing agencies
- PSAT overview
- Our favorite test prep tips
What do families have to say about our testing webinar?
“Thank you for the comprehensive answers to our test related questions! So helpful!”
“Helped create a testing plan for my 10th grader.”
“Extremely helpful! Great to have the moderator answering questions.”
“This brand new information makes me feel much better.”
Please note that not all questions may be answered during the program due to time constraints. Families with very specific student or situation questions will be better served by our Private Consultation service which can be in-person in Central Ohio if a family chooses or online nationwide.