Parents and students entering grades 7-11
Testing! ACT, SAT, PSAT, cancelled exams, test optional movement, merit scholarships…testing is BY FAR the one topic we field the most questions about.
Testing causes unnecessary stress not only for the student, but also for the parent. With a plan in hand and knowledge on your side, you can reduce that stress and be ready for what’s ahead!
Join Beth Probst as she takes a deep dive into college entrance exams.
This webinar is perfect for families with students entering 7th-11th grade. We encourage parents AND students to attend together—it’s a HUGE PLUS to have your child hear this info too. This testing webinar is one of our low-cost sessions, with a family ticket price of $24.
Webinar topics include:
- Why ACT and SAT testing is important and how it is used
- Differences between the ACT and SAT including tips on how to decide which one is right for your student
- How to develop a testing plan, including options for when and how often to take the tests
- Understanding how to register for tests, an explanation of the options available, and how to report scores
- Up to date information on current and future plans announced by the testing entities
- Overview of PSAT and SAT Subject Tests
- Test preparation (What are the different ways to prep? How to decide which is right for your child?)
This webinar is a live event and a recording of it will not be shared. For the majority of the webinar, information will be shared and participants will listen and learn. There will be limited time for questions. If this forum is not ideal for your family and you really need a more personalized meeting with us, you’re looking for our Private Consultation service.